<$BlogRSDUrl$>
INDUSTRIAL WASTE
waste-bin.blogspot.com

Abortion, Branded

Monday, July 26, 2004
I have nothing against people who believe that women should be allowed to choose whether to have an abortion. In fact, to some extent, I'm one such person.

However, I do have a problem with militant feminazis who glorify this horrendous procedure as a means of female empowerment, and who celebrate having an abortion by wearing T-shirts (courtesy of Planned Parenthood) that boast about it...

"I Had An Abortion" T-shirts


They have finally arrived!

Planned Parenthood is proud to offer yet another t-shirt in our new social fashion line: "I Had an Abortion" fitted T-shirts are now available. These soft and comfortable fitted tees assert a powerful message in support of women's rights.

Order yours for $15 each.