<$BlogRSDUrl$>
INDUSTRIAL WASTE
waste-bin.blogspot.com

Fair and Balanced

Monday, July 26, 2004
I've noticed lately that a number of visitors to my blog are John Kerry supporters. Of course, it is of great importance to me that my site is as agreeable as possible to the widest range of readers -- even if some of those readers are mentally challenged. Therefore, in light of this peculiar influx of liberals, I've decided in the interest of fairness to toss a few bloody morsels of anti-Bush sacrilege to the hungry Kerryite mob.

Not only will the anti-Bush chum emit a rancid stench that is sure to attract leftists, a little sprinkling of anti-Bush humor will also allow me to maintain at least a veneer of fairness while I go about bludgeoning Kerry like a retarded circus monkey who refuses to dance.

So enjoy, Kerry-philes!