<$BlogRSDUrl$>
INDUSTRIAL WASTE
waste-bin.blogspot.com

I'm Back.

Sunday, July 13, 2008
It's been God only knows how many years (about three, maybe four) since I last posted on this blog of mine.

Nowadays, I still get a steady stream of traffic (about 30 per day). Most visitors arrive here via Google image searches. For example, a recent visitor clicked on me while looking for a picture of Serena William's nipple.

Dick Cheney's penis still pays a hefty dividend. Several years ago I found a picture of his big wang. Andrew Sullivan linked to me, and suddenly I had a visitor count in the six digits. Thanks, Dick!

I'll be posting here regularly again. Not because of a revived passion for blogging, but because I have too many thoughts on my brain during the day. I'll spontaneously combust if they're not written down and gotten rid of.

I haven't done this in a while, so I'm gonna be rusty. I also have to disown all of the conservative paraphanelia that's strewn across the archives. I'm not a conservative anymore. I'm not much of anything anymore. If you want to know the gist of my political views, read a few books by Jean Baudrillard.