<$BlogRSDUrl$>
INDUSTRIAL WASTE
waste-bin.blogspot.com

Something I hate about this society...

Wednesday, July 30, 2008
I hate how it's taboo in this society to pay for something with small change and lots of coins, when 50 years ago most transactions were done -with- coins. I've even had a cashier tell me, 'Next time, don't pay with coins. We don't like that." This woman was a worker at Subway. No, not a worker - a Sandwich Artist, as they're called on their aprons.

I was half tempted to say, "It's legal tender, isn't it?" and kick her in the face, shins and hips. But that would mean jumping behind the counter, where customers are -never- allowed. That's a taboo I agree with: no customers behind the counter. There was a really cute boy in Abercrombie and Fitch whom I was eying for a while. All of a sudden, he walks behind the cashier's counter to get from one side of the room to the other. I flinched in anger and immediately found him ugly.